Note pads are not only ways to distribute company information – they are also tools that will be used by your partners for a long time, having a durable impact. In what follows, we would like to give you a few tips about how to create your note pads and we would also like to present the advantages of online note pad printing services that will help you have your materials printed so that you can make the most of the immense potential these coloured paper pads have.
Practical Design AspectsYou probably wouldn’t want to keep a poorly designed object on your desk, however useful it is, and neither would your clients. Note pads are all about looks, so make sure your pads are really attractive and they are comfortable to write on. A mistake many companies make is to have their note pads printed on more expensive, shiny paper. You must never disregard the fact that note pads are intended for taking notes, and shiny paper is not comfortable to write on, so your more expensive, shiny pads will probably not be used as extensively as pads printed on recycled paper.
Choosing the colours right is also important for keeping your notepad design attractive, but practical at the same time. If the colours used are too strong, the notes taken on the paper will get lost among the patterns and colours. Keep the design simple instead and use pastel colours.
Note pads should include all your contact details, including your corporate address, your phone number, website URL and e-mail address, but all these details need to be distributed on the paper in a way to leave room for taking notes as well. Company logos are usually displayed at the bottom or at the top of the page, while the rest of the information you want to share should appear grouped in an easy to read way. It is also very important to use fonts that are informative and easy to read and font colours that match the overall layout and colour theme of the entire page.
The standard sizes for note pads are 4.25″ x 5.5″, 4 x 6″, 3.5″ x 8.5″, 5 x 7″, 5.5 x 8.5″ and up to 8.5 x 11″, while the number of pages per pad ranges between 25 and 100 or even 200 pages.
The Advantages of Choosing an Online Note Pad Printing ServiceJust like with so many other aspects of our lives, the internet simplifies having your notepads printed as well. There are more and more printing companies that offer their services online, so here are a few of the advantages these printing services offer:
- Short turnaround times – most online printing services work with high-capacity prints, so if you need to have your notepads by tomorrow, all you have to do is a little research on the internet to find the right company.
- Cost-efficiency – online note pad printing is not only efficient, but also inexpensive. You can have your note pads printed and delivered to any number of locations directly by your printing service, allowing you to save even more on transport costs.
- Versatility – though standard note pads are cube shaped, you can choose to have the sheets cut into other shapes as well. Pads can vary in the number of the sheets they include, so you can create unique pads by simply making them thinner or thicker.
- The pages in standard pads are glued together, but you can have the pages perforated and spiralled together or you can choose other options as well – online note pad printing services offer a variety of options in this respect as well.
- Design options – you can easily find online notepad printing services that offer to create your design for you, while others will let you come up with your own design and they will take care only of the technical aspects of printing and the delivery of the finished products. If you feel creative enough, you can go for the latter option and have your own personal style imprinted on every page, but if you are more comfortable just overviewing the design process, you can go for the second option.
A well-designed note pad will keep your company in front of your clients and customers all the time. If you find the right printing service that is able to deliver high quality prints, if your note pads feature the right design and they are executed in the right quality, the small pages will help you reach your advertising goals more efficiently than you imagined.